Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Princess Mermaid and the Missing Sea Shells by: Michael J. DiPinto BOOK REVIEW


 



I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fantastic book to my 14 month old daughter. Not only does it have interesting artwork to look at from page to page, but it also has a unique and engaging story-line. My daughter loved it and so did I! I can't wait to see what the next book will bring, because I'm sure there will be another one...


ABOUT THE BOOK: 

The story of the Princess Mermaid is fun and a great way to teach children the morals of banding together for a good common goal. I for one, want my daughter to learn and retain positive ideas from any novel that she reads. Princess Mermaid is taken from her kingdom and her captors demand from her people their precious sea shells. Throughout the story, you find that a plethora of sea creatures band together under the idea of saving the Princess and brainstorm, carrying out different ways to attain her. This story is cute and educational and a great way to teach your small little ones the differences in sea animals, because the illustrations are amazing. 

I will be recommending this book to my other mommy friends. I'd like to see more children's books of this magnitude and cannot wait for the second book to come out! Thank you Michael J DiPinto for sharing your work with us.

1 comment:

  1. It's a ocean of imagination. A wonderful story showing how a community can come together to save one of their own.

    ReplyDelete