Monday, January 11, 2016

Here's a little bit about what's going on in my life right now

Sorry that I haven't  really been blogging about me lately. I'm currently hard at work on my next book in a new series and genre that I'm working on. It's called "White Matron The Spell Caster Trials" and is a fantasy about a young Witch named Fey Westfall, who is destined to be a supreme leader of a town that has been isolated from the rest of the world since the 15th century and has had no contact with evil or dark magic. Or has it? Fey, finds herself the main attraction of the evil that has been trickling into Edelweiss Pines. 

I'm excited to start a new chapter in my life as my husband and I may be getting a home very soon. I'll finally have more time to write and do things pertaining to books!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/58336998-white-matron-the-spell-caster-trials

No comments:

Post a Comment