Monday, January 11, 2016

"That's The Way She is" by Archie Lee BOOK REVIEW








I was thoroughly impressed with the writing in this handy little book. I'm not normally one to read a book like this, but I decided to give it a chance, and I'm so glad that I did. I was able to appreciate a fair amount of information researched within its pages and apply what I had learned.

 ABOUT THE BOOK:

I pride myself in knowing a good deal about relationships. Most people think there is nothing wrong with what they have going on in life, pertaining to a loved one, lover, best friend or even their children. Even if you feel you shouldn't change a thing about how you treat them, give this book a shot. It sheds a positive light on the behavioral differences between men and women. Instead of being one-sided, dealing with genders, this book identifies the different sexes angles on various topics. I found several passages to be helpful in my everyday marriage, and I know that my husband would find something of interest from it also. The author breaks down different types of women, how you should approach them, and their behavioral characteristics. Throughout the book, there is one central theme to achieving success with women and it has everything to do with respect as well as communication. Thank you Archie Lee for sharing such good topics and information. I will be using this like the bible in my household from now on!









No comments:

Post a Comment