Sunday, January 10, 2016

"Real World Survival" Preparing for and Surviving Disasters by: Richard G Lowe Jr. BOOK REVIEW











Being something of a survivalist myself, I found the information in this book to be a must have. The thing I liked most, was the fact that I could think of any situation that popped into my head, and it could be found addressed in the index of this book. It was very informative.

ABOUT THE BOOK: 

My initial inkling of this "How to book" was that it would cover your basic natural disasters. Boy was  I completely wrong. It actually covers Chemical spills, Nuclear Disasters and even Rioting and Looting situations. To me, these points hit home with real modern day issues. I enjoyed how the author wrote a story about his experience with natural disasters, and how he determined his survival necessities. The sections were perfectly managed into easy to read instructions for the average reader. The author even reflected on different scenarios and outcomes of certain disasters, and how they can be avoided. 

This book is a great find and perfect for contemporary households. Especially, if you are trying to get your new or even well-seasoned families into prepping for the unseen. As the world can be a dangerous place, this book definitely makes living in it a bit easier. Being prepared is a valuable commodity, and every household should heed signs that are clear indicators to coming problems. "Real World Survival" makes it as easy as flipping a few pages to get the information that you might need. Thank you Richard G Lowe Jr. for providing such great material!

No comments:

Post a Comment