Monday, April 11, 2016

"It Was Not My Fault: All The Glory To God" by Rachel White



 Have you ever needed a resource to refer for that spiritual food you so often crave? When I picked up "It was not my fault" by Rachel White, I was eager to get some insight into some of her personal experiences regarding her faith in God.  She has inspiring words, that easily aid with daily interactions and situations. Her down to Earth issues, make this book a must have on any bookshelf. 

I look forward to reading Rachel's next work(s), and highly recommend that you give her debut a read. Times can be hard, this light read will make you cry, get you inspired, and help you have the spiritual strength through prayer to tackle issues in your life.

BUY LINK: http://www.amazon.com/RACHEL-LEE-WHITE/e/B014LT5K6O

No comments:

Post a Comment