Tuesday, April 19, 2016

"Don't Wake Me If I'm Dreaming" by J.E Chaney






Do you ever find that you lucidly dream? Or, that events from your nightly dreams seem to play out in the day to day hustle and bustle of your life? Deja Vu?  I can guarantee that you don't dream like Editor Sasha O'Callaghan, she barely gets a wink in! What causes this unwanted restless night syndrome? Her haunting dreams...Dreams she swears have an underlying meaning of symbolism.
Unbeknownst to a helpless Sasha, her deceased mother Ella passed down a remarkable, yet damning gift. Suspecting that she may have a sleeping disorder, Sasha contacts a professional named Dr. Chiaki. With the help of Dr. Chiaki, Sasha is able to shed light on the reason for her vivid dreams.

Things take a turn for the worst, as Sasha unwillingly has a terrible nightmare about her best friend, Aimme. What she sees terrorizes her beyond anything she's ever experienced, and Sasha will stop at nothing to disrupt what is sure to come. A plethora of emotions are stirred as Sasha is forced to decide on love between the past, and future. Who will it be? And, does she even have a choice? To find out, you'll have to read the book!

I found this book to be extremely entertaining, and well-written. There was never a dull moment, and had me at the edge of my seat. I can't wait to read more from this talented Author, she will be a rising star amongst the literary world! If I could read this book a 1,000 times, I'd still feel the same way I do about it now, I'M IN LOVE!!!

BUY LINK: http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Wake-Me-Im-Dreaming-ebook/dp/B01CRMR2UE

No comments:

Post a Comment