Monday, March 28, 2016

"The Dreams of The Black Butterfly" by Mark James Barrett



I have to say, I've never read a book of this caliber before. The Dreams of The Black Butterfly is the first book that had me running in circles in a never ending maze filled with mystery. I'm usually able to figure out the plot of a story part way in to reading it. This thriller had so many loopholes, and twists that it threw me for a loop. It kept my attention easily, as I tried to figure out my own take on what I felt was happening.

What I found most intriguing about the book, was that it seemed every chapter was a story onto itself, creating short snippets to make up a whole grand, and detailed masterpiece. I found the way the Author illustrated each scene to be enticing, and couldn't put the book down. (I recommend reading as efficiently as possible. Each story has a vast amount of information) I hadn't been that engaged in a book since, "The Dark Tower" by: Stephen King. I recommend that you soak in each page. I'm an avid reader, and constantly look for clues, however subtle they may seem in any novel. The Author Mark Barrett, understands how to forge an in-depth story, with several layers of different genre's fastened within the story.

Moises Quispie a man destined to witness the velvet wings of the Black Butterfly (a bizarre, mystical butterfly that has stories written on its wings, Stories that are all together dark, and captivating ). Without giving too much away, we find that Moises is unique, and that he possesses the power to read the stories upon the wings of the alluring Black butterfly. Each chapter tells a portion of the fluttering wings, and mirror images of a world that has come to be.

If you are looking for an unorthodox read, I recommend this suspenseful thriller. It's not everyday you get a look into such an incredible, enriching, and dark story. 5 stars!

BUY LINK: http://www.amazon.com/Dreams-Black-Butterfly-James-Barrett-ebook/dp/B01BKE9MBM

No comments:

Post a Comment