Friday, February 12, 2016

Book Review of "Splinters" by: Susan Bird





Where do I start? First off, this book has it all. You will find everything from, love, deception, erotic moments, to deep plot twists. I fell in love with the story quickly.  I found myself caught up in the whirlwind life of Sunday O'Neil, a smart business professional who owns her own employment agency. She deals with many obstacles, and takes on new relationships, crossing a threshold from failed passed relationships. 
I have to say that I thought the incorporation of music into the story, was clever, and melded perfectly with each chapter. I couldn't wait to see what new song the Author, Susan Bird, would use next. It definitely was a page turner, and I would recommend it for anyone looking for a practical, and captivating Business based/Romance novel.  I can't wait to see what's next from this author, as I found her skillful style of writing "just how she feels," and " interesting outside the box" labeling, quite refreshing! My hat goes off to you Miss Bird, you're amazing!

http://www.amazon.com/Splinters-Heart-Neglected-Infectious-Revenge-ebook/dp/B01721SITO 



No comments:

Post a Comment