Friday, February 12, 2016

Book Review of "Murder Most Convenient: A Mrs. Xavier Slayton Mystery" by: Robert Colton








I have to say that I rather enjoyed this mystery novel, and completely fell in love with the author's writing style. It's one of the first Mystery Novels I've read in my adult life, and thought it was a thrilling piece! I love mystery, and found it to be an easy, yet elegant read. I loved the flow of the book as well, because I didn't feel too rushed into the story-line.  I enjoyed the deep character development as well. I felt like I was in tune with what was actually going on in the book. Great plot twist as well. 

I f you like to read Sherlock Holmes, or even Agatha Christie, you'd love this. I recommend it to any age, and all walks of life. A bit of mystery is always fun! Can't wait to see what comes next from this Author.

Author Side note: I just wanted to say Kudos on your writing skills, very captivating and really brings the reader a better vision of the story!


http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Most-Convenient-Stayton-Mystery-ebook/dp/B00NC5AR3U

No comments:

Post a Comment