Friday, May 6, 2016

"Blind Trust (Legacy of Trust Book 1)" by Victoria H. Loren






 How far would you be willing to go to preserve the Legacy of  your family? Would you stake it all on your life without question? Put yourself into danger, where most would hit the floor reeling in despair? Blind Trust is a captivating story about two powerfully bonded sisters, Jesse and Regan.  Both women are level-headed and down the road to success. When tragedy ensues with the untimely death of their father, ripping apart both of their worlds; a dark and menacing terror creeps up from the shadows to overtake their lives and threaten to rip apart their past, present, and future.

 As one sister loses her memory, she struggles to regain the horrific moment to unlock the identity of her attacker. As light is shed on that fateful day, both sisters encounter danger, and are forced to question their trust in anyone. The pair re-evaluate their own self image as they are pushed to confront the dark forces willing to destroy all they hold dear. An inherited gift unleashes, and the missing piece of the puzzle is revealed. Will the sisters be able to survive the encroaching danger mutilating their lives? Or, will they triumph and preserve the Legacy of their own heritage?

The Author of Blind Trust oozes a subtle symbolic nature throughout her novel, creating a masterfully, in-depth piece of original art. Mrs. Loren easily makes it difficult for her readers to close the book, due to such a fascinating, perfectly-paced story. The mystery looming the sister's family and dark, unyielding reality clenched down onto my attention. Before I knew it, the last page of the book revealed itself to me... I would recommend this novel to anyone looking for a highly developed psychological suspense-thriller with a romantic twist. The dark elements that hide within Blind Trust's pages will leave you begging for more. I cannot wait to engulf the next book, and eagerly await its arrival.

BUY LINK: https://www.amazon.com/Blind-Trust-Legacy-Book-ebook/dp/B00S8PKVGC

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Jessica! Blind Trust was my first novel in the Legacy of Trust Trilogy. I will continue to learn and grow as an author and cherish this journey. Blind Trust is near and dear to my heart (not perfect by any means, nor would I expect it to be... I am human and a real person). I am thankful to have the support of my family, friends, and publisher/editing team. I appreciate each and every review. Thank you for allowing me to see Blind Trust through your eyes! I love your reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome! I enjoyed every page!!! You have a raw talent, and a way with imagery that most do not have. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity.

      Delete